BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A New Start

For those of you who read my blog before you'll notice that this is a new start for me. I have decided to restart my blog as a representation of the beginning of a new start. So here we go!

Just a little bit about myself. The name is Lyeshea, but most people call me lala. I recently graduated from Winthrop University with a BS in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting (longest 5 years of my life). Just recently I joined the US Army. I will be starting this new journey on October 6 of this year. I am so excited to see what this choice will bring to my life.

I view myself as a fun loving easy going girl. I absolutely LOVE to have fun (what's a life without it). I love to laugh ( it's my escape from all things bad)! I just love LIFE. the things I value most are my Family and friends (believe me they come a dime a dozen). This is just a little bit about myself! To know me is to LOVE me! Hope you enjoy my blog♥

0 comments: